The hotel is very clean, modern and comfortable. Nice furnishings in the roooms. They are a decent size, with larger rooms available as an upgrade. The breakfast is better than most continental breakfasts you find at hotels, so this is a plus. The staff are friendly and considerate. I asked for a late check out at 1:00 pm and it was not a problem. Very pleased with my stay. I would recommend this hotel. Also the pool is indoors, large and well maintained. A big plus for kids. The only negative is the noise from trucks passing by on the freeway; if you run the A/C or heater, however, no noise is noticeable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta