“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #6 of 63 Hotels in Bakersfield
Oklahoma City
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very clean, comfortable, nice place to stay. The staff was excellent and the overnight stay was perfect. We arrived after driving for 10 hours and a dip in the indoor pool was excellent! There is a Denny's right next door so finding a restraunt without getting back in the car was great. I even took advantage of their washer and dryer on sight and did a load of laundry. I would definately stay here again if we are in the area. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Maricopa, Arizona
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

This place was clean and maintained well. The room we had even had a recliner. Breakfast was free and included options of: waffles, cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit, toast and juices. The rate was reasonable as well. My only complaint was the time it takes to get through to a live person on the phone.

• Stayed July 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We drove by the South first and kept on driving......
The North property is in a VERY well lit, seeming safe area.

Our arrival was VERY late (2.30am) and VERY full property. Our room was available and the front desk had everything prepared so with a quick signature, I had a key!!

As other have said, it's a pet friendly hotel and NO indication of ANY pet problem with the room.
I'm VERY allergic and would have been sneezing all night - nothing. Ahhhhhh.....

Next morning was a great surprise with a hot breakfast and well prepared food area.

All in all, very nice. If you're passing thru Bakersfield, this is a good choice.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped over for a night here on our way to Southern California. Since my wife was pregnant and is extremely allergic to pets, I was concerned that she might have had an issue with this pet friendly hotel. I called beforehand to express my concerns. The agent on the phone and the person checking us in were both very helpful and professional at working to meet our needs. Even when we checked in the lady at the front desk informed us that they had put us on the third floor (pets usually stay on the 1st), but that it was too close to the glass door that separates the smoking from non-smoking rooms, so she re-assigned us a room farthest away from the smoking room, which we both greatly appreciated.

The king bed we slept on was absolutely amazing, and had a pillow top mattress. The bathroom was nice and clean and looked pretty new. In fact, the entire hotel felt clean and new which we both liked. We didn't get a chance to enjoy the pool, but an indoor pool sounded like such a good idea given that it was 108 degrees outside!

The breakfast also exceeded our expectations as along with the traditional continental items, there was also bacon, eggs, and sausage.

We both enjoyed our stay, and we felt that we received such good customer service from the staff, and a clean hotel that it exceeded our expectations.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jon397
Portland, Oregon, USA
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had just packed up my house and driven 4 hours towing a trailer with a barking dog. When I arrived, I was exhausted. The staff was warm, welcoming, informed, and supportive. I love that the hotel is pet-friendly, yet you'd never know pets stay there unless you see them because the rooms (which are very nice) are so clean and fresh. When I travel the I 5 corridor, I ALWAYS stay at La Quinta. I get quality service at a great value every time. Love La Quinta!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Edgewater, Florida
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed one night and had a very pleasant experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was better than most with a nice selection. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We have a cat and had a room on the first floor not far from the lobby. It was quiet and very conven...