This room was very nice. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We travel with a small dog, so we compare pet accommodations. This one did not offer bags or a designated pet area which helps keep the grounds clean when hotels do. The room was clean, roomy, and comfortable. It was easy to get to on and off of Hwy 99, but still quiet. The breakfast was good for a hotel continental breakfast. The variety was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield is a comfortable retreat, ideal for visitors to Sequoia National Park and other popular area attractions. From this convenient location, you can reach Buck Owens Crystal Palace, the Kern County Museum, California Living Museum, Mesa Marin Raceway, Famoso Raceway, and many other points of interest in minutes. There are eleven restaurants within a 5-mile radius of the hotel and shopping opportunities available at nearby Northwest Promenade. Take a refreshing swim in the indoor pool, or relax in the spa, after working out in the convenient on-site fitness center. Enjoy free high-speed Internet access, a coffee maker, hairdryer, and much more in each spacious guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bakersfield
- La Quinta Bakersfield
- Bakersfield La Quinta