Sleep Inn And Suites
$92
$80
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

$99
Hampton.com
$129
$89
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$104
$103
$81
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

All reviewswafflesmicrowave and refrigeratormorning breakfastgood sizerooms are cleanroad tripcerealpets
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

We arrived the photos online were completely different than what this cram hole looked like the whole hotel reeked of chemicals and smelled like urine the pool was utterly disgusting and had a sign about pooping in the pool and it wasn't even in service , the employees were lazy and unhelpful the closet also had no door but the bathroom was large and bright the carpets were pretty nasty they lie and say that the hotel is new but the tv didn't work and was old and also the doors for all the rooms were left open this place is cheap as all get out for a reason , worst hotel I've stayed at ever. Won't be back

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Guest052893
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was in the middle of a trip between los angeles and sacramento and decided to stop in bakersfield. The hotel was very good for this one night stay and the price was fair. It has a simple but good breakfest, with juices, toast, wafle and corn flakes. But the coffee wasn t that good.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I booked 11 rooms for two nights for our soccer team at this hotel because we got a great price and were not disappointed. In fact it was better than I expected and was pleasantly surprised at how bright and clean the rooms and the lobby were. Maria was very helpful.

The rooms were spacious, the beds were comfortable. Our room had a sitting chair and a refrigerator as well. There was no light over the reading chair which would have been nice. The breakfast was okay but worked for our hungry teenagers. Unfortunately the spa was broken. The treadmill and elliptical were broken. The location was questionable. (I felt comfortable walking to my car at night, but a girl who looked like she was on drugs wandered into the lobby one evening and a guy who had "just gotten out of jail" was hanging out in the parking lot asking for money when we checked out.)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We were traveling north & needed a bed for the night. Well, we got a bed & it was pretty comfortable. The room was large & the bathroom almost bigger. However, that's about the only positive comments I can make. The location is right next to the freeway & we could hear the traffic all night. I couldn't turn on the fan to mask the noise, because it only blew cold air, & I couldn't regulate the temperature. The message light blinked all night on the phones (even though one didn't have a dial tone) & no one could help us fix them. Breakfast was coffee, juice, cereal, toast & waffles. There had been something warm at one time(we were there at 7:30am) because there was a warmer with some residue in the bottom. After we had been there a bit, a gal put 3 frozen sausage patties in it. We tried to warm one in the microwave provided, but it didn't work, so we gave up. When we checked out, they couldn't even give us a receipt because they were having computer problems. Their website shows a spa, but it wasn't working. Need we say more?

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank OregonRuthie
Reviewed January 22, 2013

i checked into my first room to find that the closet door was not attatched, there were hairs in my bathroom, and stained sloppy towels(both rooms). The desk clerk moved us to a different room with a broken lamp and a big tear in the carpet in the middle of the room. This hotel did have many very new things in it, the table lamps and artwork in the rooms were a nice modern touch. the Desk clerk who was their in the afternoon/evening during my stay was not dressed very proffessionally and barely acknowledged that i was there! she could at least smile and say hello. Also, she was little to no help at all with navigating myself around a strange town. however, my semi poor hotel stay had little affect on my great trip to town. thank you

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends