Sleep Inn And Suites
$125
  • Restaurant
$132
$127
All reviewswafflesmicrowave and refrigeratorgood sizerooms are cleanroad tripcereal
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Wow! What a wonderful surprise on our road trip beck to Orange County. We were tired and found this hotel at a great value! The rooms are so comfortable and have an extra bed in the sofa. Would highly recommend for people driving through and needing a place to get a good nights sleep!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The one star is because the headboard that was attached to the wall came loose in the middle of the night, inches away from my head. The hotel location and the discount I got through AARP was more than acceptable. The room was also very nice and clean. The trouble started when the room I was given was actually not ready so they gave me another one right away. After I came back to my room early in the morning, about 1:00A.M., I used the coffee maker to make hot water and pulled the plug so I won't accidentally leave it on all night. When I did that I blew the fuse because the light went out and won't come back on. I decided to leave it since I was checking out the next day. At about 2:30A.M. I heard a crash that made me jump out of bed. I thought it was from the room next door. I tried to go back to sleep but i felt there was something wrong so I turned the light on and found the headboard had fallen down! I called the front desk, the night supervisor came over right away and she fixed it so the headboard, which was heavy, would drop to the floor because the bed frame stopped it and it was half on half off. She was very apologetic and helpful. She also fixed the blown fuse in the bathroom. Checking out the next day I mentioned this incident to the day front desk clerk and she kept saying sorry to hear that but I walked away feeling disappointed. My suggestion is for maintenance to attach the headboard to a stud and not the sheet rock. I give 4 stars to the night supervisor who did a terrific job securing the headboard won't fall on my head during the night.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Like the others have said, not in the greatest location. The hallways are dim and gloomy. But, once in the room I was entirely satisfied.

Rooms are large and clean. The bathroom is huge, and was clean. Beds were comfy. My only disappointment was that the lamp in the reading nook was broken, and I was too tired to deal with a call for maintenance. Overall the room itself was great.

Breakfast was a typical continental, minus eggs. They did have waffles, some cold cereals, apples, some really ugly looking sausage patties and the ever present sweet rolls and donuts.

Then........when we checked out, my mom asked for her receipt. We have ALWAYS gotten receipts from the hotels we book on hotels.com. We were told they had no way to get us a receipt. They couldn't even tell us what the charges were including taxes. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!!!

So we had to leave there not knowing if we were going to be charged correctly or not. I'd give them a zero rating just because of that, but I don't have the heart to, because the motel itself was pretty nice. But the staff were less than accommodating. And they could have cared less that my 86 year old mother was upset. Won't be going back there. EVER. I don't know what their billing system is like, but if every other place we stayed at can get us a receipt, then I suggest they work on figuring out how to get their customers one.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Sharon H
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Bad for business hotel should just shut down . There breakfast sucked might as well just serve sugar for breakfast.all they had was donuts and cinnamon rolls

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank phazerf
Reviewed January 23, 2012

We drove from Vegas and stayed overnight. Clean, spacious and confortable. Microwave and fridge were handy, as was the supermarket 2 min drive.
Rollaway bed for teenager was so unconfortable that she got up in the middle of the night and sqeezed in with her siblings.
breakfast was amazing- waffles were delicious!
Good halfway point between Vegas and san Francisco