“the service is the best”

Casa Munoz Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 837 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 20, 2014

no the food is the best oh they are both great fajitas are great and margirita is calling my name here i come!!!!!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Casa Munoz Restaurant

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We were promptly given warm chips and decent salsa. My husband wanted a good tequila and questioned our server regarding what brands they carried. She clearly was unfamiliar with what they carried. The menu states, "Ask about our wine list and appetizers." So we asked only to learn,according to the server, they don't have appetizers or a wine list. So my husband asked to taste the house wine and specifically stated to bring it in a shot glass. He got his taste in a large styrofoam cup. My food was lukewarm. The server never checked back in until she slapped the bill down. I wanted coffee and only got some when I asked the kid at the cash register if he could put down his phone that he was playing a game on and find someone to bring me a cup of coffee. The food might have been okay if it had been hot, but by the time I was served I didn't care.m

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

If you haven't tried the chili Verde burrito then you are missing out. Every time I am in town, I stop by here to eat.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is on Union Ave. not the best street in Bakersfield. The food is worth stopping for lunch is the best. Good prices plenty of good chips and salsa. The service is great see Gracie. The Mexican food is asteful and authentic. Has all the usual s too much to talk about.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Excellent salsa! Excellent margarita! All of the foods I have chosen have blown other places away. However that being said, I would love to see the appetizers hand made and not a pre frozen flavorless mess. They have the ability.... Now execute ! Security is in the parking lot so don't let the location worry you ! It's worth the trip !