Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$135
View deal
Hotels.com$135
Priceline$135
Expedia.com$135
Travelocity$135
Vio.com$135
Lol.travel$157
All reviews complimentary dinner full kitchen living room safe area yogurt definitely stay here again king bed business trip free breakfast amenities freeway couch
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2017

We put my dad up here when he was in town for a few days.

He really enjoyed having the extra space of a suite. The kitchenette was a nice feature too.

All the staff was friendly and helpful to him.

He enjoyed the breakfast, but didn't have a chance to take advantage of the happy hour.

Would definitely have family stay here again if our house was filled up.

The place is under construction for renovation, so the lobby was all torn up when he stayed here...

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Lara W
Reviewed June 11, 2017

Chose this hotel because it was near a function that I was attending the following day. Check-in was courteous and quick, lobby area was in a fairly disfunctional state due to some renovations going on. The room was spacious and very well appointed, with a refrigerator and stove, suitable for a long term stay. The bedroom and bath were separate from the living area. The TV in the living area proved to be incapable of turning on, and my attempt to call the front desk about the problem was stymied because the house phone didn't work. Walked back to the lobby and told one of the ladies at the front desk about the problem; she accompanied me back to the room, and found that the TV had not been properly connected to the cable. The bed was very much to my liking, on the firm side, very comfortable. In the morning, the coffee pot and the shower performed admirably, and I went off to my function. When I returned that evening, everything was as I had left it; bed unmade, towel on the floor, glasses unwashed, etc. As it was late, I didn't call this to the attention of the desk, preferring to get some sleep. Left early in the morning, didn't leave a tip for the service staff. Won't be back.

Management response:Responded June 13, 2017

My sincerest apologies for the experience that you had at our hotel. In an effort to provide an exceptional experience for our guests, we are currently renovating our entire public space and our suites will follow thereafter. I am so glad that a front desk team member was able to resolve your television issue and I apologize for the phone issue. After speaking with our Executive Suitekeeper, it was noted on Saturday the 10th, that when our team member came to your suite at the end of the day, the guest asked her to come back later. Unfortunately, your room was the last room of the day for that particular team member. I am sorry that we were unable to accommodate you. We are always more than happy to work around your schedule if there is a particular time that works best for you. Thank you for being our guest, and we hope that you will allow us to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Great rates, great spacious room, comfortable bed, great shower, breakfast and even evening complimentary food....Great value....can't be beat. I was impressed. Your competition had better run or significantly improve their game.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed June 6, 2017

Everything was great. When we arrived we were quickly and kindly checked in. Our room was clean but bed could be a little softer. Room service/maids were awesome and very helpful and kind. The pool was clean and in working order. The hotel is currently under remodeling so the check in area was a little rough but things were still very nice.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed May 31, 2017

In the area on business. Stayed three nights. Very comfortable hotel and rooms. Very efficient check-in with a friendly face behind the counter. Room was excellent, quiet and comfortable. Good bed. Breakfast was typical buffet with limited selection, but the coffee was good from memory.

Date of stay: March 2017