Lowest prices for your stay
$144
Priceline
$144
Homewood Suites
$141
Booking.com$144
Hotels.com$144
Lol.travel$167
All reviews complimentary dinner full kitchen living room safe area yogurt king bed business trip free breakfast amenities freeway couch
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2017

This facility is neat and clean, and on my last visit they physically improving this facility. The staff is professional, friendly and courteous. I plan to be a guest here, whenever inBakersfield. I visit family here from time to time.

Reviewed May 14, 2017

I would give this place 5 stars but this time I'm only giving it 1.
Only because we prepaid for the room several months in advance to guarantee a room at that time. However as a longtime Hilton Honors member which obviously doesn't mean anything now I was VERY disappointed. I have severe osteoporosis in my lower back and hips and relieve it by taking an epson salt bath each night. Well, guess what they assigned us a handicapped room which we did request and it only has a shower. We traveled 7 hrs by car to this. Then the front desk were so smug about assigning the rooms the morning of. What's the purpose of prepaying and a HH? Seriously ?

Reviewed May 10, 2017

This was out third stay. Very convenient location to visit family. Close to variety eateries, shopping and theatre. We will definitely stay here again. Staff is friendly, rooms are awesome with full kitchen.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Inability to provide help for very frequent customers. Was charged three times for the room I occupied. Contacted Hilton with my problem, revived so assistance with the problem. I advance paid for a room and it was not available.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Room was always spotless. Grounds were well manicured and the pool area is excellent. I would recommend this establiment to everyone coming to the are. All types of guality food choices along with grocery stores, starbucks all within walking distance from the Homewood Suites.

Date of stay: March 2017