Lowest prices for your stay
$144
Priceline
$144
Homewood Suites
$141
Booking.com$144
Hotels.com$144
Lol.travel$167
All reviews complimentary dinner full kitchen living room safe area yogurt king bed business trip free breakfast amenities freeway couch
Selected filters
Reviewed September 3, 2016

I've stayed at this hotel many times and I have reviewed it favorably on trip advisor several times; however, on my most recent stay the way my reservation was handled was unacceptable. I reserved my room well in advance and I did e check-in the day before my stay. When I arrived at the hotel a little after 3 in the afternoon, I learned that another guest had been given my room using my confirmation number. This wasn't a case of simply not getting the same room number that I had received when doing e check-in. No, I had a reservation no more. My confirmation number had been used to give another guest my room under my reservation. Thankfully it appears they used their own credit card. In all my years as a Hilton Honors member, this has never happened to me and the way that it was handled by the front desk was unprofessional. The response I got from the second gal I spoke to regarding the matter was almost flippant, as if it was no big deal. Unacceptable. Major fail.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank southwest_traveller9
Reviewed September 3, 2016

The place is clean, the price is right, and the staff makes you feel like family. The breakfast has a good selection and healthy options. The serve dinner every night, if you really don't feel like going anywhere. There are some decent restaurants within walking distance. A Grocery store is also within walking distance if you prefer to make use of the stove in your room or the BBQ outside. I am not sure what else you could possibly want. It is kinda like being at home, but you wont have to clean your own house.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016

Like home but better there has never been a better location and breakfast and happy hour was fantastic, highly recommend. The hotel is located in a quite area away from trains and highways but walking distance to several options for food and entertainment including a movie theater and so many good restaurants. Also is a grocery store close so if you would rather eat in and cook the full kitchen with fridge full size fridge make that a great option as well. The pool area has 2 large barque stations that are also an option for dining there at the property rather than going out. Overall very nice experience.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Very clean, friendly and helpful staff. Efficient check in and good internet connection. Quiet. Breakfast was okay, nothing special.
In a nice part of town, convenient to most things. No complaints.
We have stayed here several times and always found it good.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Perfect location and amenities. Home away from home. Excellent room quality, quietness. Full complimentary breakfast. I have already booked reservations in the future. Close to stores and restaurants.