“I had a great brunch here”

Wiki's Wine Dive & Grill
Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #155 of 1,100 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

I had a great brunch here with a girlfriend. This place has been a while but nothing beats their $3 glass of brunch champagne and $11 endless mimosas. I ordered the biscuits Benedict and loved the crispy bacon and great gravy. There were no real crowds to speak of and I love that on a Sunday!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We started early that evening, it wasn’t too busy . The bar crowd were very loud. I’m guessing that’s what bar people do. Our dinner took really long to come out, he had jambalaya, which he said was good. My dish however was tough, I had ordered the pot roast, very disappointing so disappointed I sent it back, I got a meatloaf dish but had to again wait some more. It was taken to go, next days meal and it’s it very salty, our appetizer was great though, Rueben with sauerkraut spring roll. Garlic bread was excellent,

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

We tried Wiki’s on a whim- no recommendations or preconceived notions of the place. What a great find!
We were there for a late lunch- menu was diverse and interesting. Wine list by the glass was top notch. Food was tasty- we tried a variety of their specials, all well priced, and everything was delicious. Their French Fries, accompanied by their home made blue cheese dressing, goes on the “Crave List”! Service was friendly and helpful.
My one recommendation is the dessert options are unremarkable at best.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Went for lunch here with my Dad. We arrived around noon and there was only one other party eating. We were seated right away and perused the menu. Having worked in restaurants I remember that the service speed usually matches the volume of customers. We were never sure who our server was and had 3 different people during our meal. They were getting a few deliveries and someone was busy checking them in. I have been here in the evening and the place is usually packed. I will say the food was great. Nice portioms and the fries were excellent. I had a classic burger and my Dad had the turkey sandwich on a ciabatta roll. Food gets a 5 but service was a 3. Averages out to a 4. We will go back, but maybe for dinner.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Great appetizers, food, drinks and service. Our server was friendly, helpful and added a lot to our experience. Great recommendations for favorite dishes. Good about making adjustments to menu for dietary concerns. Overall, a great time.

Date of visit: January 2019