“I'm Likin' this Sizzler”
Review of Sizzler

Sizzler
Ranked #461 of 846 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: Sizzler is home to U.S.D.A Choice hand-cut steaks, seafood, including fresh, sustainable Salmon, all complimented by our Unlimited Craft Salad Bar.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I hadn't visited a Sizzler in long time (2 yrs.???) and I was very pleased with this one. I guess I'll be checking out my local Sizzlers now. I was told that this one had been remodeled and it looked it. Very pleasant and comfortable atmosphere (cool lighting), and very clean; the staff very professional-- attentive, and seemed committed to providing great service. Kudos to them.
I love soup and salad I wasn't disappointed here. Excellent salad bar with plenty of items from which to build your salad, including mac & cheese.
Soup was hot and tasty-- had just a little 'cause I was saving room for the very large salad I built and the fish and fries I ordered.
Good location near corner of Columbus St. & Mt. Vernon.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Get the salad bar with your meal and you will not leave hungry it is a HUGE salad bar and with a meal you will need a wheelchair to leave (if you enjoy salads etc) it has taco, nachos, ice cream, and mac and cheese to name a few

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This Sizzler has been updated after a fire. The interior has been completely changed and now looks more like a Red Robin then a Sizzler. The music is horribly loud and the interior very bright and busy.
The good news is they revamped the salad bar and it is fabulous! Very fresh and delicious with a lot to choose from. I highly recommend it

1  Thank symtan
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The Sizzler was walking distance from our motel and was the only restaurant that was not a fast food place so we gave it a try. Although there were many items we could order, we chose the extended soup and salad bar. We were pleasantly surprised that the clam chowder was very good and tere were a lot of salad making choices. There was also a taco bar and a couple of side dishes. Wine and beer were also available for a reasonable additional cost. We would eat there again when travelling.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Lots of waiting to get a clean table. Salad bar was lacking in a large variety of items. Items coming from the kitchen were over cooked and looked like a lot of people waisted them as they were left on the plates uneaten.
Desert area very untidy and a bit of a turnoff.
More staff would help.
On the good side it is easy to get to and close to many hotels.
I will be back as IT like to give a second chance.