“Chillin @ Chili's Grill & Bar”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #277 of 846 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife, Mary, and I supervised a fireworks booth from Monday, 7/1 - 7/4 in average 104-107 degree weather! And after being totally exhausted early Friday morning, we took some long naps most of the day til 5:30 p.m.....time to go to Chili's/Bakersfield! Was a good time to celebrate a potentially awesome ROI (return on our investment for our church ladies group!) for the booth! Final #s to come next week after taxes, etc. are paid but we're sure we exceeded our earnings from last year! And Chili's was just the "chillin place" we needed to gear down from our daily 100 + degree weather routine (we're still experiencing 100 + degree heatwave but thatz Bako for you!)! Hey, my pork ribs were delicious, falling off the bones while Mary thoroughly enjoyed her pasta dish.....plus the service was awesome as was the ambiance! Been here before, but it just "fit the bill" perfectly this time, making it truly a memorable visit guaranteeing to "bring us back again" as we told our cute waitress, Jennifer! Multiplied kudos!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Chili's new look is very nice and they sent us a free appetizer because of the new renovations. We love their south western egg rolls. Our favorite. My husbands favorite is honey chipotle chicken crispers. I love the chicken nachos. Anyways our server Rachel is very friendly. And prices are great. We love coming here.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Renovations look great. We love the food and all the staff are very friendly. We got Rachel and she was awsome. We will be coming back here for sure.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Chili's is Chili's. This one is one of the best I have ever been in. For some reason the Ribeye steak at this place has an amazing flavor and I prefer it to some of the more expensive steak houses.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Chili's is where I like to go for a consistent good meal. Nothing wows me or compels me to go, but it is a place I go when I don't want to be guessing about whether I'm gonna like the food or not. I do love the chips and salsa and queso.