“terrible food”

Ranked #453 of 833 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Bakersfield, California
“terrible food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

just moved to area..tried several restaurants, decided to try this one. didn't like it-taste just like frozen microwave dinner.

Visited October 2012

Bakersfield, California, United States
“Best quick Chinese food”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I love Panda express. All of their food is good and you get a lot for the price. I like the orange chicken and beijing beef with steamed rice.

Visited November 2012
san francisco
“consistent”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Its consistent. Its what you expect of a Panda Express. Location was easy to find, lots of parking. Just wish they had nicer staffs.

Visited October 2012
Rohnert Park, California
“Not the typical Panda Express experience”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I rarely review chains like this, but felt it necessary to warn people about going to this particular Panda Express. The workers were not only unfriendly, but they tried to cheat us out of money. We ordered our food and then they told us about something else we could order instead that would "be a better deal." They described it and said it was cheaper so we said ok. Then as we were ordering they told my wife she needed to get three entrees, but they stopped me at two. We were very confused and then they gave us our total which was much higher than it has ever been at Panda Express. I asked what we had ordered and they went into this long explanation about the meal plan we had ordered. They also told us that three out of the five entrees we had chosen cost extra. Most Panda Express restaurants have those extra charges posted and the workers tell you about it as you order so you know. This place did neither. They were very upset when we then wanted to change our order so it could cost a normal amount of money. I would have given it one star, but it still had that great Panda taste so I had to at least give two. I feel sorry for the people of Bakersfield if this is what they have to put up with at their Panda.

• Visited November 2012
Bakersfield, California
“Fresh Food, Fast Service, Friendly Workers”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We went at lunch time while our car across the street was having new tires put on. There was a pretty good line of people in line, because like I said it was lunch time. You could see them cooking and delivering everything fresh for all to enjoy. They are very efficient and fast moving with the line and everyone seemed to be very pleased. If someone wanted a taste of something there were no dirty looks from anyone. We have been here many times and have never had a bad experience. Gosford Panda Express is Great!!!

• Visited November 2012