“A disappointing restaurant visit.”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #622 of 826 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American
“A disappointing restaurant visit.”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I went in to get a 99 cent root beer float because the poster on the outside window showed a root beer float in one of their mugs. BAIT AND SWITCH! When I got inside the lady with the very dirty button-up black blouse that was too small, had me wait while she helped another worker fill an order. The restaurant was pretty empty.

The serving counter where I gave my order was filthy. When I asked how big the glass float mug was she showed me a small paper cup. I said I thought it was a glass mug and she said no.

The soda dispenser counter was filthy and the entire restaurant smelled dirty. What a disappointment to see the glass mug root beer float picture outside and then be served a small paper cup root beer float! BAIT AND SWITCH is not what I would expect from A & W
Restaurant.