“great food...wrong address”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Bakersfield, California
“great food...wrong address”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I used a daily deal to try this restaurant and was pleased with the sandwich, salad, and beans that came with the order. The meat was good and the sauce, which I could put on myself, was excellent. I have turned down BBQ many times because the sauce overpowered the meat, but this was just right
I went back on a Thursday to order their ribs, and at first I thought there were enough; after eating the food, I was full! Excellent again, and a cozy atmosphere.. Mostly working people and enjoying their lunch. I saw many eating the sandwich I had tried earlier in the month, and others enjoying the ribs..
They were out of food the first time I went, and Trevor, the chef/owner was so pleasant and when I went back had me try all of the meats as a gift because I had made a trip and could not eat that day. Nice gesture. I will go back again.
They also have caterings which I ho[e to use over Christmas.

• Visited March 2013