“Anniversary Event”

Cuisines: American
Bakersfield, Ca
“Anniversary Event”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We took friends of ours with us to celebrate our wedding anniversary and were treated wonderfully well. The food was great, as usual, and the steaks very tender. We shared a dessert which was enough for two and had excellent service the entire time. We stayed a while longer to chat and were not rushed out as at some restaurants. Over all, we always find this a more than satisfactory place to eat and to entertain without spending a lot of money.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank bakersfieldmom78

Bakersfield, CA
“Patron”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

While the food is ok, my complaint is the lack of detail to the interior of the property itself. They made a very marginal attempt at remodeling, which ment hanging new light fixtures and wallpapering a few walls. I am very disapointed at how dirty the other walls, bathroom, floors, etc coninue to be.
I have been going to the Ming Ave. location for 20 years.
But, I'm sorry to say, NO more.

2 Thank CADian
Bakersfield, California
“Great happy hour!”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

They have the best happy hour specials! The wonton tacos ($1 each) and chipotle chicken quesasillas ($4) are to die for & for the price, we can't beat it.

Bakersfield, Ca
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Nice”
Reviewed May 25, 2009

We came here for mothers day. Everyone greated me with a "Happy Mothers Day", I was very surrprized. I really had a great lunch. The food as always is great. I tried their new burger with shrimp on it. Very good. I was mostly shocked on their service. Made my day even more great.

Bakersfield, California
“Just another chain.”
Reviewed February 5, 2009

Unfortunately, Bakersfield tends to support the mass chain eateries. I mean, c'mon. It's Applebees.

Service is good. Fairly prompt, albeit a few rough edges.

I have to admit, the drink are always great and the Happy hour atmosphere fun. Besides that, it's not really a destination restaurant.