“Lousy example of Italian food”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #467 of 833 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Bakersfield, California
“Lousy example of Italian food”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I feel this is one of the worse chain restaurants around. Not sure why so many people like it. The food is bland. Its a typical family type restaurant. If you want real Italian food go to a real Italian Restaurant anything but a chain. The soup has to much salt and its always the same. I might of been a couple of times only because that is where friends wanted to go. I never go to this place anymore.

• Visited May 2012

Bakersfield, California, United States
“Salad and breadsticks”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I mostly come for the salad and bread sticks. They do have a good chicken parmesan. They are always busy. Wish there was more seating or another location.

Visited October 2012
“Italian in bakersfield...”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Like my title says Italian in Bakersfield it's probably as good as it's going to get I never believed my friends when they said that all of the olive gardens are like McDonalds to the Italian people it really is but in Bakersfield where else are you going to be able to eat good Italian food that's why I rated it so high

Bakersfield, California, United States
“Disappointing Italian Food”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Coming from an Italian family, one thing we are taught from the time we can walk around the kitchen is "do NOT over cook the pasta". I guess in the modern era of cooking, that isn't so important anymore. Our sauce tasted like something out of a jar and the spaghetti was too overcooked to be enjoyable. Salad was fresh and enjoyable.

Visited July 2012
“Still my family's favorite”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

My entire family loves dining here. The service is very friendly and eventough we have to wait some time it is all worth it. The food is so delicious that we all have our own favorite dish so we order right away. My kids love coming here on their birthdays so they can sign them their "Happy Birthday"