“Trying to Hard.”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Bakersfield, California
“Trying to Hard.”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Loud,, busy, crowded, expensive, Terrible Food, broken games, terrible annoying wait staff. I have been here several times due to a friend of mine loving the games. I have only gone trips 2+ as a favor to her. I see no benefit in going. Then again I tend to like quieter settings.

Ventura County Coast, California
“I wouldnt even think about it”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Lets start off with the mechanical music show...im a grown man and it freaks me out. Not to mention the biological germ land play toys...if your kid pops out a 3rd eye next week dont say you didnt know...i was cool going to the park or Billees Bamboo for my birthday...

Visited December 2011
Bakersfield, Ca
“coupons a joke”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I tried to take my European grandkids here, and went online to get coupons. What a joke. I had to use them within a time period or lose them. The time period was within that day and we wanted to go the next day. Would they let us use the coupon then? Nope, use it or lose it. Sadly, we didn't go. And then through the mail all of these silly coupons come..with no 24 hour limit. Go figure. i

Visited December 2011
CALI
“I'd rather drive for hours to another Chuck E. Cheese's...”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Basically I hate the fact that there are more grown ups, and teenagers drinking beer and just hanging out, than little kids playing around! This place is so ghetto, since it is the only one in town. Bakersfield is so big and with just this one it seems like the whole city is there at the same time! I'd rather drive out to Valencia or Tulare where the crowd will be a little less "crazy" Pizza and salad bar are always great but there are always those people who did not pay for the salad and they keep going back and forth to the salad bar! In this town we should have at least 3 Cheese's restaurants!

• Visited January 2011
“Don't go for the pizza”
Reviewed July 25, 2011

This is a pizza place and a game parlor. I must admit they have good coupons on line that are a great value for tokens. The interior of this place is stuck in the 1980's, it has not been updated or remodeled. The pizza is absolutely terrible, terrible. Salad bar is equally terrible. Sadly though, there are not many other choices in town if you want to take the kids to a place where they can play games.

• Visited April 2011