“Exactly what I came for.”
Review of In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger
Ranked #45 of 829 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Temecula, California
“Exactly what I came for.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our drive thru experience just before lunch on Veteran's Day gave us exactly what I frequent this chain to get. Four cars ahead of us, but we had our cooked to order food in a reasonable amount of time. And it was delicious!

• Visited November 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Grape vine in and out burger location”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stop here twice a month and this time we were disappointed with the hamburger and fries quality.
They just were not up to the usual in and out burger standards.
Location of course is great. Right off laval road.

• Visited September 2013
Renton, Washington
“I Love In 'N Out (wish there was one in Seattle)”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

In 'N Out is, in my opinion, the epitome of what a good fast food burger should be. Fresh ingredients, cooked when you order with a grilled bun and the right balance of condiments. This one in Bakersfield is like all the other INO's I have eaten at -- consistent quality. I've never had a bad burger at In 'N Out and in all the times I have eaten at various locations they have only once made a mistake on my order (immediately fixed and comped).

• Visited September 2012