“A Fine Hotel at a Value Price”

Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield
Ranked #8 of 63 Hotels in Bakersfield
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I enjoy the Hilton Family of hotels everywhere I travel. Hilton is always my first choice! The lobby is clean and fresh with plenty of open space and seating. I am greeted with a smile and painfree check in process. The ammenities are excellent from the fitness center and pool, to the bar and food service. Most of all, the hotel rooms are 21st Century updated, comfortable, clean and fresh. The hotel is situated near several large restaurant chains making it difficult to pick a place to dine. I make all my reservations on line and I have not had a problem getting a room at the last minute (same day).

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed here for a buisiness trip and had a good experience. It definitely looks better on the outside than many of the other hotels I drove by while in the area. The looby is very nice, wifi is free and dependable, and the bathrooms were clean. I had no problems! I would definitely stay here again when in Bakersfield.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Very clean hotel. Room was neat and clean. Enjoyed the indoor pool and workout room. Would like to have a pay movie channel, but other than that I recommend this hotel. The staff are very friendly too!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Scott C
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

On my recent trip to Bakersfield I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. It did not disappoint. During my stay I had interaction with several employees and the following individuals left an impression upon me for their desire to provide service. The biggest impression came from Arturo who works the restaurant/bar he did it all striving to take care of every guest while keeping them laughing and making sure their drinks were full, be sure to ask him about the NFL name game. Oscar the night front desk did a great job of answering my questions. Last was the GM Pamela. She was funny and entertaining in her approach to take care of her guests.

• Stayed: May 2013
pbonner, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for such a great review. I am proud of my staff and our little hotel. I wanted to share with you an incentive we have here. If any of my staff are mentioned positively in reviews or surveys I buy them a gift card. This time I get one too. LOL!!!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The hotel is a reasonable play to overnight. The property is located on a quiet hotel-filled street. Shower water pressure could use improvement. Lots of free parking. Breakfast in the restaurant is good. Made to order breakfast entrees for $10.99. The staff on all levels very helpful. Wifi included in rate.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was exceptionally pleased with the quietness of the room. The staff were very accommodating. The facility was very clean. Convenient location for access to the Bakersfield airport and Bakesfield country Club.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stayed here for a quick overnight as i was passing through - LOVED this hotel... Ideally located, the Breakfast was amazing and the staff was even better - everyone greeted me with a genuine warm smile and made me feel as though they truly appreciated my staying with them. I will certainly stay here is i am ever in the area again and of course highly recommend this hotel to all who are staying in the area!