Yeah, the title is weird. The fluffy, soft towels were the only item that made this property unique.
Otherwise, it was fine For the 18 parking-lot hotels stuffed into that tiny area, their value is low.
Room was well laid out. Wifi was weak and slow. Room was reasonably quiet. Pillows were hard, bed was hard.
Random shampoo/conditioner/soap/lotion. Shower was hot, water pressure okay. Really, really liked the towels.
I don't remember if there is a microwave/fridge or not. Hair dryer was weak.
Breakfast was supposed to be included in the corporate rate, but then it wasn't. And it was expensive.
Parking was annoying and the lot needed to be better lit.
Room light was fine. Room dark was bad. The blinds didn't close all the way and let a lot of parking lot light in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield hotel is only minutes from downtown Bakersfield, California and the Bakersfield Airport, near the intersection of California Highway 99 and Rosedale Highway. Buck Owens Crystal Palace, golf courses, tennis, jogging and hiking trails are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Bakersfield