“Great food. Great. Service”

Zaika Indian Cuisine
Ranked #34 of 888 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: SERVING LUNCH BUFFET ( ALL YOU CAN EAT ) EVERYDAY FROM 11AM TO 3PM.Open every day from 11Am to 9PM, Friday & Saturday till 10PM. We specialize in North Indian food and also make some special South Indian dishes like Dosa and Idli.
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I had a cousin visiting and we decided to try Zaika, because we read good reviews. The food was delicious and the service was great. I had a chicken coconut curry and my cousin shrimp curry. Both very good. The inside is nicely decorated. I plan to be a regular.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

I'm from San Diego and was hoping to find some yummy but healthy food. This place was excellent. Had a veg curry dish w large garlic nan and Samosa. Stuffed. Couldn't finish all the rice they gave me. Impressive for this town.

Also, service was truly excellent. Had placed a book under my chair and waitress came by to pick it up. She was worried I'd forget. Very sweet people work here.

3  Thank Roger S
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great tasting food on the very reasonably priced lunch buffet. Servers ask frequently if you would like more naan or to refill your water glass. Nice atmosphere. Did I say GREAT food AND reasonably priced?? Works for me!!!

1  Thank Tuxsey
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Tried their Saturday lunch buffet @ $11. Food was above average, with most dishes tasting good, however, the buffet selection is very limited. There were four veg & non veg curries, rice, salad, a single appetizer and one dessert.

They serve Naan bread on the table and it comes out hot and fresh. Weekend buffet includes a drink of your choice, which is a plus. Service was pleasing and fast, décor is warm & cozy.

All in all, a good one time try.

1  Thank ChikuC
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The food here really is delicious. Must try one of the Naan breads, they are made so fresh and delivered warm. This restaurant has a nice relaxed energy, fairly casual. And the staff is very friendly and helpful. If you're in Bakersfield, highly recommended ;)