“ugh!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Bakersfield

Days Inn Bakersfield
Ranked #41 of 61 Hotels in Bakersfield

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Sparks
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I liked the motel and the service and accommodations were fine, but right outside our room we had a party going out every night with triple the proper room occupants, complete with tables and chairs blocking the sidewalk. I had to call security who took care of it, but it made me very uncomfortable. I am hesitate to stay there again although I had stayed there before without any problems. So sorry to say, this time was not a good experience.

• 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have a huge group that stays at Days Inn during our BMX national in Bakersfield and I was kinda worried about what I read online in regards to this hotel. The manager (his name is MOe) assured me that the hotel is going through a major overhauling and it's under a new management. So to my surprise this hotel was clean with soft pillows and smart set up of how they did with the rooms..each has doors that lead to the swimming pool area..some rooms have direct access to the pool..kinda resort type thing..love it! the pool is clean although I don't blame them on Sunday(there was a wind storm out of nowhere).

Overall, this hotel should be given 3 star rating. I'm cheap but this hotel surprises me of how clean and good the staff were and the managers. Breakfast was great for the money you pay for this hotel.

Room Tip: choose the one nearby to the pool or hallway next to the front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars
Days Inn B, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Bakersfield, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
We know that comfort is very important while traveling, & reviews are a big help while deciding a destination hotel. A special thanks goes to you for going the extra mile of speaking with us & giving us a chance. We are pleased you left Days Inn with satisfactory. Your review is much appreciated; also a thank you for great ratings on Value & Location.
BAKERSFIELD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

if your checking into the days inn in bakersfield ca, you might be lucky enough to be checked in
by one of the best front desk clerks ive ever met....her name is ARACELI. she displays professionalism with a leadership attitude..willing to do what ever it takes to make you feel welcomed...ive been there many times and its always the same expierience when shes able to check me inn...a person like her is what keeps bringing me back...thanks Araceli, for always making our stay, a pleasent one....markoz b

1 Thank lucifer34
Your review is greatly appreciated. I'd like to thank you for such high scores & kind words of our staff. Reviews like yours give us a little pat on the back & also makes the entire staff feel more appreciated by guests. We are very pleased to hear your experience with us is always a plus! We look forward to having you with us again!!