“The Firehouse Sports bar and Restaurant is ok.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Firehouse Sports Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #220 of 846 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My wife and I stopped for lunch at the Firehouse on the last weekend in March. It was on a Saturday about 11 am and the place was pretty empty and nice and quiet. The building is a huge inside because it used to be a Lumber Jack store. It has a large bar with tables and chairs and then it has a divided section for the restaurant. It also has upstairs dining areas and pool tables. We ordered from the lunch menu which has pizzas, sandwiches, entrees, soups and salads, along with drink lists. I ordered the Hook and Ladder club sandwich and my wife ordered the French Dip sandwich. They come with your choice of skinny french fries or coleslaw. We both had the fries. I had iced tea and my wife just had water.
The sandwiches were good but I thought they were a little pricey at $8.99 and $9.99 each. I asked the waitress if it gets busy for lunch and she said on the weekend, it fills up later in the afternoon and by 2pm it is really full. I don't think I would go back because there are other places nearby that provide more bang for the buck.