“Great burgers and sweet potato fries”
Review of Juicy Burger

Juicy Burger
Ranked #263 of 888 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Great burgers that you can customize any way you want. Get yhe sweet potato fries to go with your meal

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Our hotel receptionist recommended Juicy Burger when we told her we had a yen for a good burger. Easy to find, near a Starbucks, we walked in to find a sort of 1950's diner, without the counter, but with the music. We wanted our burgers without buns and the counter guy suggested a lettuce wrap. The BBQ sauce was really tasty. My friend had the cheeseburger and really enjoyed it. We could have asked for any number of toppings, for a fee. The one thing we couldn't do was ask for medium rare. I like 5 Guys and I think this is just as good and the price was right.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The line took forever . Once you start putting your burger together the cost Jumps up quickly. Even the counter person commented that the burger better be good for the amount they charge. Their ordering system is slow and monotonous . I have actually walked out on 3 separate occasions due to the wait. The time I stuck it out was very disappointing. I have had some memorable burgers for the same cost or less and this wasn't one of them. The sweet potato fries were laden with oil and soggy. There are too many other great burgers out there for the same money.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Juicy Burger got all this hype as the best. Good but Not that good. In and Out is day in and out superb, and after many visits to Five Guys around the country that Juicy Burger is modeled after they have a ways to go to hit that level. Five Guys is absolutely the best I have ever had. Juicy Burger is good and expensive but not the best.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We are never disappointed with a visit to Juicy's - either downtown or now at Hageman and Calloway. The atmosphere, music and food is simple and great. And having Dreyer's milkshakes available was a brilliant move! We wish the very best success to this new local business and we'll keep going back for some of the best burgers around.

Been to Juicy Burger? Share your experiences!