“Good steaks.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Tahoe's makes a great steak and is a nice place to take a date or business group. I like the railroad camp shrimp and the nachos.

There are newer reviews for Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Lousy service and told it to the hostess who wished me a good day. Had terrible service another time - asked the server 3 times for silverware and finally had to get it myself! Will NEVER darken their doors again

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Don't eat the clam chowder. My wife and I had nearly identical meals, but she had a salad and I had the clam chowder. We went to a wine bar, but withing two hours I was on the john feeling very sorry for myself. I had to cancel all weekend plans. Three days later I am finally feeling okay.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

If you like meat, this is the place! And if you are starving, even more! Big steaks, with delicious flavor. It gets really full in weekends though.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The food is always good I have been maybe six times and have never had a problem.. however last Thursday the service was lousy!! The waitress never refilled my drink, the busboy did after I asked!!, I was never served the rolls with my meal... and the salad was brought with my meal so it was really enjoyable.. I will not be coming back for awhile which is sad because they have really good food!