“Good food at a Reasonable Price”

Tahoe Joe's Famous Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 819 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hermosa Beach, CA
“Good food at a Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

We ordered a twin filet plate and split it. The food was great and the portions large. Staff were pleasant and helpful.

Visited September 2012

“Love this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were seated right away. Promptly asked what we would like to drink. Went for the Twin Petite Rib-eye Steaks speial. Didn't see it on the menu, when we asked the waiter indeed they had it. Our Salads and bread were served right away. Drinks were kept filled. Our entree arrived in timely fashion. One of my two rib-eyes was very under cooked. Since I only planned to eat half and take the rest home I didn't send it back, The second piece was cooked perfectly and the rest of the meal was very enjoyable. My husbands steaks were cooked just as he had ordered them.

• Visited August 2012
“My favorite!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I love this place. The atmosphere is great. The service is always good and the food is dependably delicious. We have never been disappointed. There is a nice wine selection. The salmon and the chicken selections are very good. Of course, the steak choices are numerous and excellent. Our favorite appetizer is the railroad shrimp. The baby greens salad is one of the best I've eaten in a restaurant. The chocolate cake and the cheesecake are exceptional. We usually don't have any appetite left for them but you can take them home!!!

Visited July 2012
Burleson, Texas
“Excellent Steak House”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

We have eaten at Tahoe Joe's several times and have never been disappointed. Last night I had the Ribeye steak and it was perfect. They are not afraid to serve a medium rare steak. The soup that came with my meal was "chicken pot pie soup" and the portion was almost like a meal in itself. Overall, it was a very good dining expierience.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Don B
“Wlove this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

I had the "Chop and Chicken". It's not on the menu anymore but it can still be ordered. A pork chop and boneless chicken breast, both grilled perfectly. We don't come here often but it is always great.

• Visited April 2012