“Quick Eats”

Farmacy Cafe
Los Angeles, California
“Quick Eats”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The was in a rush that morning a stopped in at the Farmacy. I order the oatmeal with berries to go! It was decent. I asked for butter and the server looked at me funny like my request was preposterous! LoL Overall I was satisfied!

Visited May 2013

Nipomo, California
“Caters to odd orders!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I'm not always received well when I order odd things, but food allergies don't allow me to eat just everything. They didn't flinch with my odd order, just made it, delivered it, the help was very cheerful!

Visited April 2013
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Attached to the Padre Hotel. Good hearty breakfast (I had the full breakfast sandwich) set us up for the day. Recommended.

Visited March 2013
Bakersfield, California
“Farmacy Cafe”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I love the Farmacy Cafe for a quick breakfast or lunch. They are always very friendly and quick. The food is consistently good, and the inside of the Padre is gorgeous. Also, the coffe options are good and the spiked coffees are definitely worth it.

• Visited November 2012
Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and efficient”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Good coffee and a nice selection of easy breakfasts from fruit to full cooked. Seating was casual and sometimes a bit short in a rushed period. Service was friendly and quick.

Visited September 2012