“Great place for lunch”
Review of Pita House

Pita House
Ranked #159 of 837 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Pita House has delicious options at a reasonable price. I have been there a few times for lunch and haven't been disappointed. I first had the chicken shawarma plate with salad and hummus. The plate was a great portion and well worth the price. Second visit I had the falafel sandwich lunch special. The food was flavorful, fast and fresh. This has become one of my favorite lunch spots because I can get in and out, and back to the office within an hour.

1  Thank Renee314
There are newer reviews for Pita House

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Excellent service and even better food! Best humus I've ever had. Had to try the shawarma since Iron Man recommended it and I wasn't disappointed! The server had it made spicy spicy and it was out of this world! Highly recommend for those in the Bakersfield area.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I look forward to eating here everytime I am in Bakersfield. I love the family atmosphere, the gyros, and the salads! The owner is so sweet like the food!

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Maybe a little overpriced for dinner entrees, but good, fresh food. I had beef kabobs w/salad & rice. The veggies on kabob were great, but the meat a little tough. I will try chicken next time. Hubby had gyro "deluxe" plate, which meant it came w/salad. It was very tasty also. Only complaint is their Greek music was way too loud for us. Don't be in a hurry, as it took a little time, but it was worth the wait.

1  Thank J M
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I googled restaurant near the mall and found a wonderful authentic Greek restaurant. Don't come in a hurry the older ladies take their time, but it's worth it to soak up the atmosphere, music, and food. The owners are extremely nice and take time to make you happy. They say this is your restaurant. Love love love.

1  Thank iskidily-odo