Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Free cancellation until 10/23/21
Hotels.com$84
Priceline$84
eDreams$84
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

We stopped here on our drive home and was pleasantly surprised. I didn't know what to expand with a name like "America's Best Value" but it was nice. Room was clean. We stayed in 111. Windows to the parking area so we could see our car. Indoor pool was nice. Only thing is that it has windows facing the front and side of the hotel so random people can watch you. There was a creepy guy lurking around. Nice and small room for 2 people. I would consider staying here again for the same reason. Not otherwise.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Pete M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2016

Thank you very much for your review. We accommodate many people every day and we try to make everyone's stay as comfortable as possible. We appreciate and take note of all comments from our guests. Thank you, and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

This was the least expensive motel in our two week vacation and probably the best! Room was very clean and comfortable and pool/ hot tub well maintained and roomy. No breakfast but in room coffee, microwave and frig...great value!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Pete M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2016

Thank you for your review. We appreciate all comments from our guests. Your satisfaction is what we strive for. To hear that you were completely pleased with hotel and service gives us great pride. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

This hotel exceeded all expectations and was great value for the price! Indoor pool and hot tub as well as close to highway and food! Large rooms and great location. Guest laundry available and complimentary coffee. I would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Pete M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Thank you very much for the review. We strive to make all our guest feel welcome and have a comfortable stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

The hotel I reserved for my golf trip screwed up my reservation, so I was not happy... scrambling to find a place, I called ABVI and they said they could accommodate me at an even better rate than the original hotel! (I'm not gonna name them here and give them free advertising). I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived and found the room clean and spacious, the WiFi was fast fast fast which I loved, and there was food and coffee just around the corner walking distance away... For a no frills hotel, (it is kind of a truck stop hotel, but you wouldn't know it), the place meets my approval. Thank you for making my weekend a success and not having to search every night for somewhere to sleep! I will visit here again.

Date of stay: May 2016
Pete M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Thank you for your very generous review. We are very delighted to hear that your stay was great. We hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every time I travel out here to bakersfield. Never been let down and prices are very good. I really recommend this hotel. The supplies are new and clean. Plus the indoor pool is a plus. You don't get sunburned and it's clean water.

Date of stay: May 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear that your accommodations were met. We hope to see you back at our hotel.