Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
Hotels.com$84
FindHotel$84
eDreams$84
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

This hotel exceeded all expectations and was great value for the price! Indoor pool and hot tub as well as close to highway and food! Large rooms and great location. Guest laundry available and complimentary coffee. I would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Pete M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Thank you very much for the review. We strive to make all our guest feel welcome and have a comfortable stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay.

Reviewed June 9, 2016

The hotel I reserved for my golf trip screwed up my reservation, so I was not happy... scrambling to find a place, I called ABVI and they said they could accommodate me at an even better rate than the original hotel! (I'm not gonna name them here and give them free advertising). I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived and found the room clean and spacious, the WiFi was fast fast fast which I loved, and there was food and coffee just around the corner walking distance away... For a no frills hotel, (it is kind of a truck stop hotel, but you wouldn't know it), the place meets my approval. Thank you for making my weekend a success and not having to search every night for somewhere to sleep! I will visit here again.

Date of stay: May 2016
Pete M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Thank you for your very generous review. We are very delighted to hear that your stay was great. We hope to see you here again soon.

Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every time I travel out here to bakersfield. Never been let down and prices are very good. I really recommend this hotel. The supplies are new and clean. Plus the indoor pool is a plus. You don't get sunburned and it's clean water.

Date of stay: May 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear that your accommodations were met. We hope to see you back at our hotel.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

The location is Freeway close, the staff very accommodating, the rooms have been updated and clean and the prices are very competitive. I stayed at the hotel on may way to Bay Area and enjoyed enough, that I returned on my way home.

Room tip: Ask for an outside access room.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Pete M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your accommodations and our service. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

I don't recommend this place not even for animals to stay. Room reeked of smoke. Broken door handles. Hair on the bed sheets. Black tar on the outside bedding. Sofa has bugs on it. There blood stains and poop on the shower curtain. Awful place.

Trip type: Traveled on business

I sincerely apologize for the experience you had during your stay at our hotel. We have made some changes to our operations to improve our guest experience. As always we appreciate feedback from our guests. I am also very shocked at the severity of your remarks because we have had an overwhelming support and gratitude from the majority of our guests for the quality of our service and of our rooms.