Lowest prices for your stay
$84
Free cancellation until 10/28/21
Priceline$84
Hotels.com$84
FindHotel$84
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

I stay at this hotel every time I travel out here to bakersfield. Never been let down and prices are very good. I really recommend this hotel. The supplies are new and clean. Plus the indoor pool is a plus. You don't get sunburned and it's clean water.

Date of stay: May 2016
Pete M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear that your accommodations were met. We hope to see you back at our hotel.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

The location is Freeway close, the staff very accommodating, the rooms have been updated and clean and the prices are very competitive. I stayed at the hotel on may way to Bay Area and enjoyed enough, that I returned on my way home.

Room tip: Ask for an outside access room.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Pete M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2016

Thank you so much for your encouraging words. We are happy to see that you enjoyed your accommodations and our service. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

I don't recommend this place not even for animals to stay. Room reeked of smoke. Broken door handles. Hair on the bed sheets. Black tar on the outside bedding. Sofa has bugs on it. There blood stains and poop on the shower curtain. Awful place.

Trip type: Traveled on business

I sincerely apologize for the experience you had during your stay at our hotel. We have made some changes to our operations to improve our guest experience. As always we appreciate feedback from our guests. I am also very shocked at the severity of your remarks because we have had an overwhelming support and gratitude from the majority of our guests for the quality of our service and of our rooms.

Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

Wonderful place to stay, restaurants close by, staff helpful and kind, nice indoor heated pool and jacuzzi, comfortable bed, quiet area safe area and the price fits my budget. My business brings me to Bakersfield weekly so I will be back.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Benard T
Pete M, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Bakersfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2016

Thank you very much for your review. We are very pleased to hear the wonderful comments you wrote about our hotel and services. Our goal is to accommodate and satisfy all guests with reasonable prices and great service.
Thank you.

Reviewed April 13, 2016

I stayed here despite some bad reviews because the location was good for what I needed and the price was great. For what the property was, it was excellent. It's an economy no frills motel. So you can't except a whole lot. But the room was clean, shower was hot, and the bed was clean and comfortable. They had a nice flat screen tv and free wifi that came in strong. Didn't use it but they have an indoor pool and hot tub. Front desk was friendly and accomodating. I will stay here again. Thanks

Room tip: 1st floor rooms have entry from the parking and an interior hall. That came in real handy. Pool and hot tub were handicapped accessible.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind and delightful words. We strive to accommodate all our guests with our great service and clean rooms. It is great to hear that you were happy with the amenities that we offer.
Thank you and we hope to see you soon.