“Wow! Awesome food”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Stop in because I was staying around the corner. I had some great shrimp tacos and my wife had the tri-tip sandwich. I had a couple bite and the meat was tender. Both dishes were excellent. Next time I'm in town, I will be more than happy to swing back in and enjoy the food here. Plus I enjoy watching Chasing Giants on the flat screen TV.

There are newer reviews for Coconut Joe's

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had a grilled chicken sandwich and it was very tasty! The decor is pretty cool as well. There are surf boards as tables. I liked it very much.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by my wife's collegue having known that we love to eat around.so we went and ordered fish and chips - for our baby, and the family combo: tri- tip, chicken and 2 sides. Their food taste good and priced reasonably. I always have the reason of the price in ratio of taste:quantity of servings.

If you happen to be in the area and have not tried the place, i suggest you drop by and experience the beach ambience...away from the sea

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Order time: 18:25 Food arrived 19:05 Manager said: We started a new cook. Big mistake.
No apology...No offer of a resolution.

The food - when it arrived was fine.

Waiting 40 minutes for 10 minute food?
That is cocoNUTS.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Wonderful fish tacos, fish & chips and chicken meal. Enjoyed their tropical passion tea. As good as we remember, it had been 6 years since we had visited Bakersfield. Former name Get-away Cafe