“Your best bet for Italian”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Ranked #237 of 833 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Bakersfield, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Your best bet for Italian”
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I don't go out to eat very often because we want something as good or better than we make at home
This is one of the few restaurants in Bakersfield that fit the bill
Chang is the chef and owner and is also a wonderful host
Highly recommended

1 Thank Felipegru

Kingston, Australia
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We arrived at Little Italy late at night after a long day, we were greeted with charm and efficiency which was backed up with great food and what was even better, considering it was the USA, good coffee. My partner had had the Jumbo Shrimp Florentine and i the spaghetti with La Gorgonzola Cream Sauce, they were both very good. A great experience.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank chevauxdeux
Oregon City, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I felt NOT in Bakersfield”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Priced high. However, I will return. This is excellent food and I loved the experience. Customer survive was amazing. Absolutely catered to us. It was my moms birthday and we enjoyed the night so much that we didn't leave until closing. It's really nice to find good food that taste like it was cooked especially for you. With detail of taste in mind, the food flavors are creative. Even the bathrooms have murals. I felt I had left Bakersfield, I enjoyed it very much. I love local business and I will return to this cute restraunt that makes me feel I have left Bakersfield and its stress.

• Visited April 2013
Bakersfield
“Good Italian Food with great service”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We eat at Little Italy 7 plus times a year.

We enjoy the variety on the menu. My wife orders the Lobster Ravioli if on the menu. It is awesome. I usually order a pasta dish but if the Rib Eye is the special that is my favorite.

We enjoy the leisurely dining experience. Some want the fast food experience, we don't. A bottle of wine and good food. This is not Olive Garden. It is a nice Italian restaurant with very nice service and truly incredible owners.

We will continue to frequent Little Italy.

• Visited January 2013
“Great every time!”
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

Had a wonderful dining experience, as expected. Great food at a reasonable price. Don't expect an all you can eat salad and bread basket here. However if you want a unique meal with great flavors this is your place.