“Dinner”

Chef's Choice Noodle Bar
Ranked #23 of 829 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant just opened a week ago and is getting rave reviews, including my own. There are so few asian restaurants in Bakersfield and this one is not only a welcomed addition but the food is the best I have eaten outside of Thailand. They are introducing new and authentic Thai dishes each week. I highly recommend this new establishment and hope Trip Adviser will follow up on this one. The owner welcomes any and all criticism and makes adjustments as requested. His email address is available on the facebook website under noodle bar.
Bakersfield, CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I ate their together. We both ordered the crispy noodles. I had chicken and he had beef. My husband really liked his, but I was not impressed. The noodles just looked like the kind you can get at the store. If I go back I will try the stir fry.

Visited July 2013

Delano, California
“very pleasant place”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I enjoyed the food and it was a really nice place to have dinner. I had a great time, i went with my family. I enjoy locations that have a classy yet family friendly feel. I ordered chicken that was pretty good. It had a fresh taste so overall a pleasant experience.

• Visited June 2013
va beach
“Saved ME!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was staying one night at the Hotel Padre, the hotel dining was packed standing room only. I just wanted a quick bite and get to bed to hit the road early. There is only a couple of food options open other than the Hotel and this was one of them. I walked in and the young women at the counter was very helpful with the menu and making suggestions. As I waited for my takeout I noticed the restaurant was very busy and had very nice decor. My order was ready very quickly considering how busy they were, i was surprised when she handed me my bag to go, figured i was going to be there for a while waiting. We ordered the spring rolls, Broccoli chicken and Cashew Chicken - all very good and price was less than 25 bucks.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank tapmac1
“Great noodle restaurant”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very good restaurant for various noodle soups; very tasty and filling. They have all sorts of noodles with different dishes, but the soups are my favorite with different meat and seafood.
I do think that it is a bit pricy for what it offers

Visited April 2013
Beaumont, California
“Really Disappointed Here”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

On a business trip traveling from Fresno to Southern California. After reading the many favorable reviews and looking for asian cooking, stopped in for dinner. I was particularly looking forward to the Cashew Nut Chicken especially since it was rated so highly by one of the aforementioned reviewers; boy what a mistake. Not only did it get served looking like a bowl of soup, there were no cashews in the bowl. When I mentioned this to my waiter Jeffrey, his attitude was, rather than being apologetic, he was rather interrogative about wether I wanted the cashews or not. He did bring a bowl of cashews but the attitude and the chef's poor attention to detail made for a disappointing experience.

• Visited March 2013