“Great food, atmosphere & service!”
Review of Flame & Skewers

Ranked #73 of 822 Restaurants in Bakersfield
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bakersfield, California
“Great food, atmosphere & service!”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The food is great, the atmosphere & service too. My favorite is the lamb skewer sandwich. Everything is excellent though.

• Visited December 2013

Naples, Florida
“Great Middle Eastern Food”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We recently moved to Texas and the one place that I miss in Bakersfield the most is this one. The food is great and the prices are great for what you get.

Visited August 2013
Atascadero, California
“Lots of Good Food”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had the chicken kabob and my husband had the lamb kabob. It came with saffron rice, pita with humus and Greek salad. Portions were huge! The food was delicious, very tender and juicy grilled meat. Will definitely eat here again!

Visited August 2013
“Good food, casual place”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I had the lamb kabobs, double hummus with a side salad, the salad was pre tossed with veggies and very tasteful, the hummus is made fresh and the lamb was cooked as I ordered it! The staff was very helpful with my food decision. I was happy with what I order and and look forward to going back. Next time I will get my order to go!

Visited July 2013
Copperhill, Tennessee
“Disappointed ....”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

After having read positive reviews, we were disappointed in our food. The lamb was tough & tasteless. Why are customers required to pay extra for low-quality meat? Lots of salad on the platter, but tasteless dressing, & also the grilled veggies had little to no flavor. Wish this had been a better experience, cuz normally we love mediterranean food.

• Visited July 2013