“good food - good price”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Green Valley, Arizona
“good food - good price”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food is good; the portions are big and the price is right. I would have liked to have beer or wine with my meal, but they do not serve alcoholic drinks

Visited August 2012

California
“yuck”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

tough meat on a stick. No flavor. Terrible texture. Thats the best I can say. Left hungry. Not a re do for me.

Visited August 2012
Aiken, South Carolina
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The name suggests one thing but reality is something else. Not my cup of tea; disappointing and self-service to boot

Visited September 2011
Bakersfield, California
“Average Mediterranean fare, at best”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I am a big fan of Mediterranean food, but their flavors are just off. I would say underseasoned, sub prime ingredients are a little too greasy. Not a lot of great Med food in Bakersfield, so I still go back.

Visited April 2012
Bakersfield Ca
“Great sandwich, great hot sauce!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My wife and I love the chicken shwarma sandwich! And the hot sauce is fantastic! I offered to buy some of the sauce but the nice young waitress gave me a large cupful to take home. And the French Fries are the best in this town! They beat out any other chain's fries by a mile. The service is fast, the place is clean, and the wait staff is very friendly and helpful. We visit this these restaurants (two in Bakersfield) at least three times a month. I have not been disappointed once in the last few years we have eaten in these restaurants. If you like something different and with a really great spicy sauce, try a Shwarma sandwich.

Visited June 2012