Open today: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
My nephews birthday

Its good spot especially now during this covid period social distending good pizza and arcade just... read more

Reviewed October 15, 2020
miguelacruz216
Bakersfield, California
Fun small Amusement Park

Grandkids out of school for 2 weeks, the rest of the kids aren't, it was just their school. Decided... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
altonjk
Bakersfield, California

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

This is your typical miniature golf, go cart, and arcade type place. Run down and expensive but the kids have fun

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank ErinJ754
Reviewed September 25, 2016

After attending a concert on the way back to our hotel we saw this place across the street & decided to have a little fun before we turned in for the night. The two of us spent $5 & about 30 minutes here. It was almost empty as we arrived about 9:20 & they closed at 10. Much to our amazement-everything worked! Isn't that unheard of in an arcade? We had a blast!!!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed September 7, 2016

As a family we used to take the kids here all the time...however over the years it has been over run by kids that seem to have no parents....not the same!!!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed August 30, 2016 via mobile

This place has been the spot since I was 16 I am 38 now...I love this place shoot I might go tonight..family friendly if your grown trust me you will feel like a kid again. GODISLOVE

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank mike G
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We go as date night, and other times as family night. It's a little run down, the water boat area is always gross. The mini golf area some times they have water in the ponds, and half the time lights aren't on the coarse. But it's relatively cheap night of fun (due to always having deals). They do offer an arcade, and do host birthday parties.

Date of experience: June 2016