“Good desserts”

Moo Creamery
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Good desserts and coffee, great place to just got in the evening and chill with friends, they have some good sandwiches and deli

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have been to Moo Creamery several times and on some visits it is absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to go back, but then on other visits it is unimpressive and frustrating. Their gravy fries are phenomenal, and it is worth the gamble of terrible service to try them.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

After a week of traveling and restaurants we were ready for a good hamburger or sandwich. Trip Advisor led us to Moo Creamery and we were not disappointed. My hamberger could not have been better from the qulaity of the bun through the beef and preparation. The onion rings were as light as a feather. My wife was very pleased with her Reuben. Service was good. Would go back in a minute.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Ice cream, fresh made food with a twist always a treat. During lunch hour this place is packed.! Try it, you'll like it. Location is a bit hard to find, and if you miss the turn off you have to drive a bit to get back due to construction and detours.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Just had my worst dining experience ever. First of all it took us five minutes to be seated when it was not busy. When we recieve the menu it was completely over priced. The waiter was totally non responsive and didn't pay attention to our order. We received the food twenty minutes later my food was incorrect and my girlfriends food was not even medium rare it was raw. She ordered the chorizo burger with date spread After I received my food I couldn't make it past 2 bites it was that terrible. How can you mess up a Bacon cheese burger. First time I ever had to ask for a manager so I can just pay for the drinks. Which I would say the manager handled well and was really respectful. Would recommend making your own hamburger at home and save you 30 bucks for a dinner of 2.0