“Yummy!!!”

Moo Creamery
Ranked #1 of 18 Dessert in Bakersfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Ice cream, fresh made food with a twist always a treat. During lunch hour this place is packed.! Try it, you'll like it. Location is a bit hard to find, and if you miss the turn off you have to drive a bit to get back due to construction and detours.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Just had my worst dining experience ever. First of all it took us five minutes to be seated when it was not busy. When we recieve the menu it was completely over priced. The waiter was totally non responsive and didn't pay attention to our order. We received the food twenty minutes later my food was incorrect and my girlfriends food was not even medium rare it was raw. She ordered the chorizo burger with date spread After I received my food I couldn't make it past 2 bites it was that terrible. How can you mess up a Bacon cheese burger. First time I ever had to ask for a manager so I can just pay for the drinks. Which I would say the manager handled well and was really respectful. Would recommend making your own hamburger at home and save you 30 bucks for a dinner of 2.0

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Was disappointed in this restaurant/ice cream shop. For supposedly home-made, it is not very good. Keep your appetite for ice cream for Rosemary's or Dewars which are Bakersfield traditions.

1  Thank RichardAikenSC
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Fresh made oatmeal cream pies! Almost nothing more needs to be said. I love this place for their fresh ingredients and their creative menu. Excellent burgers and homemade ice cream and shakes. Try the monte cristo if it is available. This restaurant is the best at representing local culinary talent.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have been here for both breakfast and dinner. Their egg dishes are really amazing, and there are some different combinations and options than you would get at a regular 'ol breakfast joint. I cannot get enough of the brioche buns or the toasted almond ice cream here. Yum yum! Burgers are always cooked medium rare, so I have to ask them to cook mine a little longer because I can't quite tolerate that raw of meat. Their sauce is delicious, and I am normally a mustard only kind of girl! My one HUGE complaint is their service. They are always incredibly slow in getting us our food, even when it isn't busy. I love the food and love that it is a local restaurant so I try to make a point to come here on a regular basis, but sometimes I am just not in the mood for the wait I know I will encounter. It is a bummer, because the food is really quite fantastic.