The staffs are quite welcoming...
The facilities , the room, the lobby areas are not clean, The bathroom smelled damp. We put up with it because we only stayed one night. We arrived late. The air-cond/heating in the room was very noisy. The whistle of the train from 'somewhere, in a distant' can be heard throughout the night.
The fruit salad taste like the fruits had been cut on the same chopping board with bacon, it was disgusting. we didn't complain because it was complimentary....we stayed in many hotels during our recent trip to California; by far we had the worst experience in this one. Not whinging, just telling the truth.
We chose this accommodation because of its proximity to Hwy58. When we woke up in the morning we found there is a huge power line running across in front of the hotel. Don't think its any problem, just the location not as nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Brand new Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield is a upgraded property with outstanding service and superior accomodations. The moment you walk into the friendly open lobby of this property, you sense the unique ambiance and quality. With 64 traditional rooms and 30 spacious suites, the inn provides high-end amenities, complete with friendly staff. Our famous Cloud Nine bedding provides ultimate in comfort for a restful sleep. We are minutes from downtown and great shopping opportunities. The Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield prides itself on the many dining options within walking distance, including Denny's directly adjacent to the property. All suites feature a wet bar with a microwave, and refrigerator. Our Suites are enticing to families traveling or other business travelers seeking high quality. An in-room desk and complimentary high-speed Internet access are standard. The Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield serves a "Hot on the House" complimentary breakfast from 6 to 10 AM daily and provides on the go breakfast bags during the week. A large meeting room with space for up to 65 suitable for corporate retreats or small meetings. Of special interest are the large outdoor heated pool and spa providing a welcome break from your long day. We also feature a fitness room, a 24-hour Business Center, a 24-hour suite shop. The Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield is directly off the freeway providing excellent location to downtown or other exciting stopping points in Bakersfield. We look forward to seeing you at the all new Hampton Inn and Suites Bakersfield...we love having you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, Ca
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield/Hwy 58, Ca Hotel Bakersfield