“Don't GO!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Visalia, California, United States
“Don't GO!”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

We were there for Mothers day. No waiting walked right in. we set down and noticed some tables were dusty not dirty but dusty. Orderd and waited and waited. When we got our food some orders were wrong so they went back. After everyone had finished exceot the person with the wrong order he had not even got his food. After looking for someone to help I started to look for the Manager and was told that the manager was not in (REALLY) on mothers day not good. The food was mostly ok. Sorry but this was there last chance for me.

• Visited May 2012

Bakersfield, California
“Extremely disappointed in lunch buffet”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We went there for there highly advertised bbq lunch buffet for $5.99 The "buffet" table was no more than 8 items. It looked horrible and if i could've ran out i would've but we gave it a chance nonetheless. The meat was ok but tasted very generic. I had some of the chicken which reminded me of the bagged stuff you can buy at costco. Ribs - blah and i have no idea what the other stuff was as far as meat goes. I had some corn (no taste at all), some watery mashed potatoes and the gravy was the only decent thing i had which im sure was packaged stuff. My husband ordered the pulled pork and it was a huge sandwich but the taste was really smoky like and the fries were definitely from a bag. Overall the food had no taste and reminded me of food you get in a senior citizens home or hospital. Dont waste your time or money on this dump, Not even $5.99 Our bill was $32 and i would've rather had nothing than eat here. Sad.

• Visited May 2012
Bakersfield, CA
“Please don't go there!”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I've been here twice, once for lunch, and again for breakfast a few months later (hoping they had improved). When we went for lunch it was relatively empty, but the service was terrible. VERY slow to get our food, and once we did we never saw our server again. The food was medicore and cold.

When we returned for breakfast the food was ok, but my daughter's pancake was cold and there was a nice long hair cooked right in.

This place is good for live music on a weekend, but that's about it.

• Visited December 2011
“Lunch buffet quick”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Had a quick lunch buffet. It was average. Plenty of soda and the ribs had plenty of sauce. Good pot salad. Been a few months since I was here. Hope it improves and stays around. Like I said quick food near home depot.

Bakersfield, California
“TERRIBLE FOOD, LOBSTER WAS GROSS, AND THE STEAK WAS MOSTLY FAT”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

The wife and I got the "special" which was lobster and steak. The lobster was smothered in lemon pepper. It was not a good mix. And both of our steaks were mostly fat. We NEVER complain about food or service. But tonight was terrible. We will never be back there.

• Visited January 2012