“always something different”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“always something different”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

from graduations to concerts and everything in between. the Rabobank Area always has new things going on so check them out. its a spacious place with ample of setting and food stands.

Visited October 2012

“Hockey”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We attended several hockey games, love it! it is big, ample seating, plenty of concessions. staff was great-and the best part-when the game is going on-the usher/staff "stop" the people from going up and down the stairs-it was great-no one made me miss anything in the game. they also had the best kettle corn! I am from the south-everyone has kettle corn-this was by far the best!

Visited February 2013
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“West Side Story Play very boring”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Saw that the play "West Side Story" was playing here in Bakersfield before heading to Los Angeles and it is one of my husbands favorite movies. Very poorly done, I thought it was a bad "High School" play. We were bored to tears the 1st half but at least the 2nd half had some fun stuff. Rabobank Theater is not a good stage for a big production like this.

Visited April 2013
Bakersfield, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“go condors”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

very close to the historic downtowner inn and suites, walking distance, my boyfriend and walked to enjoy the condors game, very convient because we also enjoyed a few of their half off domestic beers. So being in walkung distance we didnt have to worry about drinking and driving.

Visited February 2013
St Martin d' Uriage
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not the NHL but great value for money”
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Being from Detroit I am a bit of a hockey snob. However, the Condors really put in a show both on and off the ice. My family and I have seen two games in two years and the show on and off the ice was well worth the price of admission. Very easy to get in and out of the arena with close by parking. If you find youself with nothing to do in Bakersfield, it is well worth and evening with the kids. We had a great time!