We arrived at the hotel at 10pm and though the check in process was smooth, we were told that there would be no room service beyond 10. After a 6 hours travel, you would expect the hotel to be a little bit accommodating.
The rooms are spacious and well done and we got a room with a view of the garden so got to enjoy reading a book in the California sun. But the restroom was very average, the floor had some stains and didn't look upto the mark. The service staff was decent and prompt.
The room service menu is limited, especially if you are a vegetarian.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Bakersfield is located in the heart of the business district, with scenic sights and sounds and a short walk to corporate offices. 6,800 square feet of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bakersfield
- Sheraton Bakersfield
- Four Points Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Sheraton
- Bakersfield Four Points