We often stay at Four Points by Sheraton in Bakersfield and have never been disappointed. The rooms are large, very clean and comfortable. We especially like the rooms in the 500 bldg because they're near the fountains. The ONLY reason we're not giving the motel '5' stars is because on our last night stay (Oct 1st) we could hear clearly EVERY word our neighbors were saying. Our room had a connecting door and that may have been part of the problem. This has never happened before and we don't expect it to happen again. The front desk switch us to a much quieter room on the same floor. Not to much of a hassle.
The gardens, pool and sitting areas are delightful and very clean! They even have a bin near the pool with extra dry towels and a bin to place your wet ones.
Reception is friendly and helpful. The on site Bistro restaurant is open everyday for breakfast at 6:30am. They are also open to serve lunches and dinners on weekdays. The food is good, the prices average. If you want a quick bite to eat ..nothing fancy, this is your place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Bakersfield is located in the heart of the business district, with scenic sights and sounds and a short walk to corporate offices. 6,800 square feet of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Bakersfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Bakersfield Hotel Bakersfield
- 4 Points By Sheraton Bakersfield
- Sheraton Bakersfield
- Four Points Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Sheraton
- Bakersfield Four Points