“I finally made it!”

Crystal Palace and Museum
Ranked #1 of 40 things to do in Bakersfield
More attraction details
Owner description: Combination theater and a museum housing memorabilia spanning Buck Owens' 40 year career in country music.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have lived here in Bakersfield for 9 yrs and finally dined at Crystal Palace with some co-workers. I went on a Thursday night. There was live entertainment by the Fruit Tramps. Pretty good band. I wasn't all that impressed with the food. It wasn't horrible but the ribs I ordered were pretty well done/burned. I did however love the onion rings appetizer and I had a taste of my friends filet which was cooked to perfection! I line danced a bit that was the highlight of the night. I love to dance! Some of the dances were a challenge but those boot scooters are VERY friendly and don't mind helping you along!

1  Thank LolaSkye

Reviewed May 6, 2013

HI. this is more than a museum because its a theatre and a restaurant. the food is very good and the prices or very reasonable just the way buck would want it. it has thousands of pieces of memorabilia to look at. there are statues of all the great country singers. hundreds of pictures, shirts, guitars and other things of bucks. dont miss this.

1  Thank alanh45953
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Nice venue but could use some ceiling fans. It got a bit warm . Great service From Kaylynne our server. Robert Ellis and Old Crow Medicine Show were great. Definitely will return for more shows.

1  Thank Rich W
Reviewed March 1, 2013

It was okay but the seating areas at tables need more room everyone seems to be to pact in that small place need to expand.

1  Thank LISA A
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great one stop shop for dinner, drinks, and a live concert. The chicken fried steak his my favorite. The beers are ice cold in big mugs, cant beat it!

1  Thank caAGguy