All reviewsfresh fruitfast foodgreat place to staywould stay here againdecent breakfastcomplimentary breakfastoatmealsmoking roomthe breakfast areaeasy accessnice stayupon checkfront desk clerkcomfortable roomsan franciscostayed one nightfreeway
Reviewed October 21, 2017

1. King Room: Mattress was extremely soft and bouncy. Cheap, standard sized pillows required fluffing/folding all night to no avail. 2. Bathroom not properly cleaned: Hair on floor & in soap dish on counter. Black (mold?) spots in several areas of the tub/shower. Shower door bottom bracket broken and the door eventually came off in my hands, nearly falling on my foot. All metal brackets, rollers, & hinges rusted. 3. Felt rushed to leave: Although we requested, and were granted a noon check-out, housekeeping staff made at least 4 attempts to access the room prior to our departure. I reported the issues at check-out. The young lady was very kind. She apologized, directed me to the posted 100% satisfaction guarantee, and wrote a note for the manager. She stated that he would either contact me or simply refund the stay. A full week later and neither has happened. The shower door was not functioning properly the last time we stayed at this location. On that occasion the rest of the stay was fine so we reported it at check-out but didn't make a big deal of it. We understand that things happen. Both my wife and I do our best to be reasonable when it comes to things like this. However, the totality of issues with this stay has us seriously contemplating whether we’ll stay at this location again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank keltech00
Reviewed October 15, 2017

The accommodations were top notch rivaling the quality of hotel chains charging twice as much. I hear the breakfast is exceptional. I'll have to check it out next time, when I don't have to leave so early.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 4, 2017

I have stayed here many times in the past and have always had a great stay. My only issues are that Hilton still charges for decent internet which I shouldn't have to pay for with the price of these rooms. In this hotel in particular I was on the 4th floor(my choice) and maybe was too far for decent signal but wifi was intermittent. Would be nice to have at least average wifi available with the price of the room.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Room seemed clean....nice king bed...spacious room...but bathroom shower was gross....sliding door barely worked...covered in soap scum and corners had mold. (See pics). Breakfast was really good...so many choices. We were with a tour group and one of the girls working there was helping load heavy suitcases onto carts and mopping the floor...and she was so pleasant...the girl doing the breakfast was also very helpful and pleasant.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ann B
Reviewed September 26, 2017

Good place to stay. I was there on business and the staff was great and helpful. The rooms were clean and the bed and pillows are the best. I slept like a baby. The breakfast was pretty good and was always available in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business