Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport
$92
$80
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$95
  • Restaurant
$93
$81
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

$199
$189
All reviewsfresh fruitfast food restaurantsbakersfield northbreakfast was deliciousgreat place to stayroad tripwould stay here againoatmealbusiness tripsmoking roomeasy accessthe breakfast areaupon checkcomfortable roomfront desk clerknice staysan francisco
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This is a very excellent place to stay. I recommend the hotel very highly. The happy hour is very good and the appetizers are delicious. rooms are comfortable . Breakfast has plenty and the coffee is great. Laudry machines are affortable to take care of you washing needs.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed January 25, 2014

We stayed here one night enroute to Vegas from San Fran. We were delighted to find after a very long & tiring drive a comfortable, clean & friendly environment. It suited our purpose perfectly. The breakfast was lovely with a smiley friendly lady topping up everything & helping out. We slept great in a massive comfy bed. There's a Dennys & Mexican by this hotel yet we weren't hungry for a heavy meal so we just got some beers & fresh sandwiches from the petrol station across the street. There is tea/coffee available in the lobby all day & breakfast is buffet style. Being from Ireland I loved making my own pancakes :) Loads of fresh fruit, yoghurts & cereals... my hubby had the hot food & enjoyed it. We left feeling refreshed, relaxed & would have been happy to stay longer if we were stopping in the area for a while. Highly recommend & overall it was a really lovely stay . Thanks to all the staff a the Hampton Inn :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Excellent place to stay in Bakersfield, CA. Very clean room and everything worked. I use a C-Pap machine and found outlets on both sides of the bed. Wi-Fi functioned well, workout room was clean and continental breakfast beat my other hotel choice by a mile. Will definitely make this my new "First Choice" for all trips

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The airlines lost my luggage and when it finally arrived the airline stated they would not deliver it until the following morning. Laura Potter, the sales manager, personally took me to the airport and waited there for me until I was able to get my luggage. She went completely out of her way to help make an already frustrating and disappointing situation much more bearable. Thank you Laura! Additionally, the entire staff here was extremely pleasant and professional. Everything was perfectly clean and a great place to stay while away on business or professional travels. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
laura p, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Stacy,

I am so glad we were able to make your trip a good one! I was very happy to help you and I hope that never happens to you again, darn airports! If you come back to Bakersfield please come back and stay with us; both myself and the staff we would love to see you again!

Safe Travels!

Laura Potter
Sales Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North/Airport

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Clean, Fresh no problems with our stay, staff was nice, King size bed rooms are large but could of used an extra chair in it. Seemed like something was missing, big space in the middle and the TV was too far from bed , but other than that it was great.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
laura p, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Hello and Happy Holidays!

Thank you so much for your recent response to the guest survey you received . It is our intent to be your hotel of choice while in Bakersfield, Ca. With your responses we can make adjustments when necessary to make sure we do our best to accommodate every guest with the best results. Your input is very helpful and we greatly appreciate it!

Laura Potter