$92
$81
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$99
GardenInn.com
$89
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$107
$94
$85
$78
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$90
All reviewsfresh fruitfast food restaurantsbreakfast was deliciousgreat place to staywould stay here againoatmealbusiness tripsmoking roomthe breakfast areaeasy accessupon checknice stayfront desk clerkcomfortable roomsan franciscostayed one nightfree breakfast
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Excellent place to stay in Bakersfield, CA. Very clean room and everything worked. I use a C-Pap machine and found outlets on both sides of the bed. Wi-Fi functioned well, workout room was clean and continental breakfast beat my other hotel choice by a mile. Will definitely make this my new "First Choice" for all trips

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel on a business trip. The airlines lost my luggage and when it finally arrived the airline stated they would not deliver it until the following morning. Laura Potter, the sales manager, personally took me to the airport and waited there for me until I was able to get my luggage. She went completely out of her way to help make an already frustrating and disappointing situation much more bearable. Thank you Laura! Additionally, the entire staff here was extremely pleasant and professional. Everything was perfectly clean and a great place to stay while away on business or professional travels. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
laura p, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Dear Stacy,

I am so glad we were able to make your trip a good one! I was very happy to help you and I hope that never happens to you again, darn airports! If you come back to Bakersfield please come back and stay with us; both myself and the staff we would love to see you again!

Safe Travels!

Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North/Airport

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Clean, Fresh no problems with our stay, staff was nice, King size bed rooms are large but could of used an extra chair in it. Seemed like something was missing, big space in the middle and the TV was too far from bed , but other than that it was great.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
laura p, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Hello and Happy Holidays!

Thank you so much for your recent response to the guest survey you received . It is our intent to be your hotel of choice while in Bakersfield, Ca. With your responses we can make adjustments when necessary to make sure we do our best to accommodate every guest with the best results. Your input is very helpful and we greatly appreciate it!

Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North\Airport

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Everything about this place was perfect, and we feel that we got a great deal. The king-size bed, the decor, everything was well appointed, clean and fresh. The fact that it is affiliated with the Hilton is a perk, too. The free breakfast was excellent. Staff was very kind and helpful--not that we really needed any help! We were very happy we chose to stay here.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and Happy Holidays!

Thank you so much for your recent Trip Advisor Rewiew . It is our intent to be your hotel of choice while in Bakersfield, Ca. With your responses we can make adjustments when necessary to make sure we do our best to accommodate every guest with the best results. Your input is very helpful and we greatly appreciate it!

Again, Thank You So Much!

Hampton Inn & Suites BakersfieldAirport\North

Reviewed December 11, 2013

No video cameras for security in parking areas around the motel. My vehicle and and a few others were broke into the same night. The staff service was excellent. The breakfast could use a make over. Gets old after a extended stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
laura p, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield North-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Hi Dan,

I am very sorry about about the experience you had here with your truck. We are planning on having cameras installed and running by the end of January 2014. I want to extend to you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! We greatly enjoyed having you here and hope you come back to see us soon.

Hampton Inn & Suites Bakersfield Airport/North