$92
$81
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$99
GardenInn.com
$89
FourPoints.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$107
$94
$78
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$95
$90
All reviewsfresh fruitfast food restaurantsbreakfast was deliciousgreat place to staywould stay here againoatmealbusiness tripsmoking roomthe breakfast areaeasy accessupon checknice stayfront desk clerkcomfortable roomsan franciscostayed one nightfree breakfast
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Stopped here while on a road trip. Great location for drivers - on the edge of town, right off the highway. Starbucks, gas station, McDonald's, Subway, etc, all nearby. Room was very clean and modern. Safe for the single traveler. Great internet speeds.

Only bad point was that there was no one at reception when I had to check out the next morning. A pile of key cards indicated to me that there was probably no on there all morning. I was surprised at this, but I left a note and my key card, and was charged the correct amount, so I guess it worked out.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank starryLondon
Reviewed June 1, 2012

This is my second time staying at a Hampton Inn. This particular hotel was wonderful. The front desk clerk was extremely pleasant and helpful. I notice that one reviewer mentioned that pets are allowed here. They are not. Except for service dogs. And it is a non-smoking facility as well. This is one reason I like the hotel and one reason it is great for people with allergies/sensitivities. The beds were like sinking into a cloud. I can't tell you how comfortable they were after a nine hour drive. Very clean and quiet. Complimentary breakfast. I'm very impressed with the Hampton Inn and will make it my go-to hotel on future trips.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ravone
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We stayed at the hotel. The hotel is clean, has free internet, the breakfast was good and basic. The room was big and comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BayAreaTra
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We left So. CA later than planned on a Friday afternoon to go north, hitting traffic in Los Angeles & at Magic Mountain. By the time we reached Bakerfield, we were tired, hungry & needed to get out of the car. We chose the Hampton for its location away from the town center. (The was another Hampton closer to the "action" with more restaurants nearby, but also more traffic). The north Hampton was new, clean & quiet. There is a Denny's, Subway & Starbucks within walking distance.

Our room was large & comfortable. The free breakfast exactly perfect to get up and go. I would recommend this Hampton.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank San Diego is best
Reviewed January 6, 2012

For a Hampton Inn, this is as good as it gets. The rooms are more spacious (especially the single king rooms) than most Hamptons I have been in. The amenities are what you would expect of a normal Hampton - free breakfast included.

In short, Bakersfield really isn't a resort location. Where this Hampton is located, its primarily for travelers passing through (it was a half way point for us). Not much around the hotel in terms of restaurants, except a Denny's. So be prepared to drive a few miles.

For pet owners, this is a great option! You wouldn't know pets were allowed here, the place is so clean!

If you found this review helpful, please vote! Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family